1. Mix water and vinegar together in the spray bottle. Spray this mixture all over your oven door and/or the inside of your oven.
2. Sprinkle a thick layer of the Kosher Salt evenly over this mixture.
3. Sprinkle a thick layer of the Baking Soda over the salt.
4. Spray the vinegar/water mixture over the salt and baking soda until it forms a paste. Note: you should begin to hear the vinegar and baking soda working together at this point. Now. Let it sit.
5. Then, using a scouring pad, scrub with a little man power until you start to see the crud coming off. Once you have scrubbed all that you want, get out your razor and, making sure that the mixture stays very wet, gently scrape off any remaining crud.
Now go buy your oven liner pronto so you don’t have to ever do this again!!